Why You Should Encourage Your Patients to Post an Online Review!
Updated: Jan 15
Why are online reviews important?
Have you recently needed to schedule an appointment to somewhere new? How about needing a new haircut or a new healthcare provider? How many of you look online at online reviews before you schedule that appointment? Well, did you know that:
- 90% of people first check out a business online
- 88% of people trust online reviews
- 72% will only interact with brands that have positive reviews
- 67.7% of online reviews have been shown to impact purchasing decisions
- 65% of people see online search as the most trusted source of information about people and companies
Your opinion is important to us. We would like to understand and better serve you! If we’ve completed a case that you, your patient or your staff absolutely love, we’d love the hear feedback! If you are new to Aesthetic Oral Arts, we invite you to visit the following links:
You can help us with positive feedback!
Not sure what to write your review about?
Were you satisfied with your case?
How were the aesthetics of your case?
Was your patient happy?
How was communication before, during and after your case?
Friendliness of staff?
Was your product delivered on time?
How long did it take you to seat your case?
Was it easy to schedule a case with us?
We want to make this easy for you, so you can click on the links below:
Thank you so much! We truly appreciate your feedback and reviews!
Please stay tuned for more blog posts.
The AOA Dental Lab Team